Health and Safety
The safety of our families, employees, and children has always been our top priority.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, ur Centre operates under the most stringent guidelines provided by Public Health Officials. This page is regularly updated as we continue to follow COVID-19 regulations and maintain the strictest measures for the health and safety of both parents and staff.
As always, we are putting safety first to protect our families and staff.
As we reopen our centers serving children ages 0 months to 12 years old, all teachers and staff will go through extensive training on health and safety practices we’ve developed to set a new standard in child care.
STAY HOME IF SICK: If you or your child has felt unwell, or displayed signs of COVID-19, we ask that all household members stay home until they’ve been symptom-free without medication for at least 48 hours (in some centers, 72 hours. Check with your center director for your location’s policy). Classrooms will be open to well individuals only.
An Update on Our Operations Due to COVID-19
We are following strict guidelines currently in place to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, children and families. We also have a proactive communications plan informing families of any updates related to COVID-19.
- Temperature checks: All staff will be asked to take their own temperature each day. When parents arrive at check-in, we’ll ask them to sanitize their hands, put on gloves, and proper screening is done.
- Restricted classroom access: Classrooms will be reserved for teachers and children only. To minimize potential exposure, we ask that families not walk children to the classroom. Instead, our staff will escort your child to their classroom.
- Classroom cleanliness: Toys, books, craft materials, and other high-touch surfaces will be routinely disinfected and rotated.
- Social distancing: We’ll continue to practice social distancing as much as possible to reduce risk. Please look for signage and floor markers in your center to maintain your distance at drop-off and pick-up.
- On the playground: Outdoor play structures will be utilized by one class at a time, with increased time between play to allow for thorough cleaning of all surfaces.
- Hand washing and sanitizing: Everyone who enters the building will need to wash hands, and we’ll continue to integrate 20-second hand-washing into the curriculum. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the center.
Please reach out to your center director for specific protocols in your area, or if you any questions about our health and safety measures. We’re all in this together!